The Cash App currently has more than 7 million active users who use it for money transfers and bill payments.
As the number of users of this mobile app grows on a daily basis, Cash App recently has updated its layout and added the ability to purchase stock and without any fees in its Investing section, and also allowing users to easily buy, withdraw, and send Bitcoin. However, some users have difficulty understanding several things, particularly it is about how to send Bitcoin via Cash App or how can you buy Bitcoin via Cash App. Here’s a step-by-step guide to buying, withdrawing, and sending Bitcoin with the Cash App.
How do I send Bitcoin using the Cash App?
A person can withdraw Bitcoin from the Cash App in a few simple steps. Follow the below simple steps below if you want to withdraw Bitcoin or send it to another account.
- Start Cash App and then tap the Banking tab on the Cash App home screen.
- Select Bitcoin
- Press Withdraw Bitcoin
- Scan a QR code address or use Use Wallet Address to manually enter one –
- Use your PIN or Touch ID to confirm
- To withdraw or send Bitcoin, a user must have a balance of at least 0.001 bitcoin. A person can withdraw up to $2,000 in bitcoin every 24 hours and $5,000 in a seven-day period. However, keep in mind that Bitcoin transfers to external wallets typically take 30 to 40 minutes, if not longer.
How do I buy Bitcoin using the Cash App?
- Open the Cash app and select the “Rising Curve” or “Investing” section from the bottom menu. There will be two options: “Buying stocks” and “Bitcoin.”
- To view your Bitcoin holdings, tap on Bitcoin at the top of the screen.
- Tap the “Buy” button in front of you and enter the amount of Bitcoin you want to buy.
- However, to buy a custom amount, tap the “Three dots” in the lower right-hand corner.
- Now, enter the amount you wish to purchase and press the next button.
- A confirmation screen will appear, displaying the full transaction details such as the funding source, the amount of Bitcoin to be purchased, the exchange rate and fees, and more.
- Tap “Confirm” if the transaction is correct.